start all over again............

gonna start a new life again,
but dis time is working time,
decide 2 end my fucking student life,
no more study 4 me,
no more book 4 me,
all dis shit is ending soon,
wat i miss around dis place which i stay 4 1year n more,
is my ktar fren,
those i make when start from o`week,
whom from group 11,
who is knew when school start,
eventhou im leaving kampar,
but u all will always existent in my memory,
in dis place i`hv learn alot of things,
no matter good or bad,
in dis place i`hv seen alot kind of ppl,
no matter good or bad,
dis all good or bad is an experience 4 me,
we all have 2 pass all this shit 2 grow up,
sometimes js wana peace
sometimes js wana quietly
sometimes js wana lonely
sometimes js wana hear n forgot
but all thing not smooth like we wish,
so stay cool n calm,everythings will pass,
hope i will get a nice job in kl,
still remain my theory-->> nobody fucking with me, i wont blow somebody head
忍一忍 风平浪静,退一步 海阔天空

peace :)

2 评论:

  Renn

2010年3月30日 02:00

dun 4get me ar Danny!!!

  ♂Danny♂

2010年3月30日 03:04

i wont so shit 1, i wont b sei zai, haha, how would i forget u, u is my group mate,my fren, my school mate wor, hahaha